The Hamilton Town House is a Category “A” listed building located in the town centre of Hamilton in South Lanarkshire combing three linked structures including the (Carnegie Library), 1914 (Town House) and 1928 (Town Hall) with the Town House now becoming a centre for theatrical entertainment.
CCG Flooring performed upgrade works to both the Town House and the Carnegie Library by installing 60oz heavy contract luxury carpet to a series of conference suites and the adjoining corridors of the Town House itself, and new carpet tiles to the library.
Key attention was given to our client, South Lanarkshire Council, when performing the works. To allow for the building to remain operational, CCG undertook the works in and out with opening hours for the duration of the 8 week contract.
The Hamilton Town House was completed in September of this year.
South Lanarkshire Council